If You Suspect You Have A Hearing Loss You’re Not Alone
Hearing loss is the #1 disability in the world; making it quite common.
Hearing loss has many different causes. Discovering the source of your hearing trouble
and fixing the problem is a life changing event.
Hearing loss is usually very gradual. Most people do not realize how bad their hearing
How Do I Know if I Have a Hearing Loss?
• Do you frequently ask others to repeat?
• Do you have trouble hearing over the telephone?
• Do you find it hard to follow conversations in crowds or noisy places?
• Do you need to turn up the volume of the TV or radio?
• Do you have difficulty understanding television?
• Do you sense that others seem to mumble?
• Do you have more difficulty understanding women and children than men?
• Do you avoid some social settings or withdraw from conversations?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you have a hearing problem.
Let our highly skilled team of hearing professionals give you a FREE, No Obligation
hearing test. A thorough hearing evaluation will determine if your hearing loss is
wax buildup, medically related, or if hearing aids are indicated. In the event hearing
aids are of benefit, you receive a FREE trial on all our products.
Our expertise in the hearing industry spans over 40 years. We have been serving
the Gulf Coast since 1984. Remember, you have nothing to lose and better hearing
to gain! Call Today.